Brandywine Septic Services
Brandywine Septic Services, Inc. (BSS, Inc.) is a family owned and operated, full service septic company located in Lincoln University, Pennsylvania. Established in the year 1998, BSS, Inc. started off as a part-time, one-truck septic pumping service provider. Over the past 20+ years, BSS, Inc. has evolved into a full-service septic company providing expertise in all aspects of the septic industry to our customers in Chester County, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas.
BSS, Inc. has one main priority: to prolong the life of your septic system by providing excellent and informative customer service, quality craftmanship and an honest and trustworthy relationship. We are here to assist you with all your residential and commercial septic needs.
Our Core Values
Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork
Be Positive! Be Happy!
Develop our People
Listen to Understand
Operate with a sense of urgency
Give the right amount of attention to the task at hand. “Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.”–Benjamin Franklin
Give a Crap
BSS, Inc. has one main priority: to prolong the life of your septic system by providing excellent and informative customer service, quality craftmanship and an honest and trustworthy relationship. We are here to assist you with all your residential and commercial septic needs. We hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to providing customer service, and we strive to put into place our BSS, Inc. Code of Ethics on every job site and customer interaction.
Our Code of Ethics:
- Be Honest and Trustworthy: Be consistent and transparent in what you say and do. Show a genuine interest in others.
- Be Respectful: Let your actions speak for you. Be aware of expressions, listen and let others be heard. “Treat others the way you want to be treated”
- Be Responsible: Be in control and hold yourself accountable.
- Strive for Excellence: Put quality into everything you do. Leave behind a better place for those who follow.
- Act with Integrity: Be true to yourself. “Do the right thing, even if no one is watching you”.
- Be Humble: Have confidence in yourself and your accomplishments without boasting. Put others before you and strive to put a smile on their face.
The Brandywine Septic Services, Inc. Team
Meet the Owners
Jim St. John
Travis St. John
Troy St. John
Director of Operations
Meet the Administrative Professionals
Meet the Technicians
Lead Field Technician